Saturday, October 27, 2007

Market day turned out to be more interesting than usual...

Went to the market today as usual...
There was a solar powered cars exhibition (or whatever it was) sort of thing at victoria square (where the bus stop was). So since we had about 15mins wait for the bus to come, we (me and my brother) took a walk around. I felt kind of sorry for them today though. It's the Gloomiest day i've seen in adelaide... of all days to have a solar powered cars thing... :S oh well, at least the cars still moved. (some didnt... but thats possibly just because their car is lousy. haha)

Competition for little solar powered cars.
Nice Green car :) No idea why that's there though. i dont see how that's solar powered... :S
Nice silver car... (also dont see how its solar powered...)
I think this was the one on tv... or maybe it wasnt. they all look the same :S anyway. i wonder how you get into that car...

this one looks cool. :)

There are a few more pictures but im lazy so im not putting them up. :) im sure you ppl dont mind anyway, since me posting up SOME pictures is good enough right??? :D

Anyway, being completely random now...
I had a cup of milo, coffee and tea today. i never drink so many 'breakfast drinks' in one day. kind of weird. anyway, then i had like, lots of bread for brunch.
so lazy.
anyway, im cooking fried bee hoon for dinner. so im not THAT Lazy after all. better than my brother.

3 comments:

Chien said...

yo! I didn't go check out that place they parked their cars. But I saw those cars driving towards that place when I was walking to the market XD

Laurane said...

what time did you arrive at the market?? cuz i arrived there at about 2ish and i think they were already parked there.

Chien said...

2 ? they stopped at teh trafic light.those drivers looked liek they were suffering in small lil capsules >.< claustrophobic ppl cant drive those things!