Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hi.

It’s one of those blog entries where you’d have no idea what I’m on about. And if you think you know, well- You’re wrong. :P

OK. So there’s a question that a friend of mine asked me a few days ago. Probably a week or so ago. At that time I didn’t know what to answer because well… one of the reasons was because I really didn’t know. But now I think I know the answer to that and it’s unfortunately rather depressing. Funnily enough I’m not that distracted by it. Maybe because its been extremely busy at uni and all that. Oh well. Another time :)

You're not trying hard enough.


Thats it with the incomprehensible part... back to normal blogging that makes some sense~(is this small? cuz its NOT supposed to be small. it looks normal sized here but when i 'publish post' it turns out small. tell me its not small...)

By the way, I’m procrastinating (duh…) . Because I have work. Why else would I procrastinate?
It’s gonna be a busy busy week. And the weeks ahead will be just as busy. All the way until the end of exams…….. ah im so scared!

I can’t wait to go home. Unfortunately that will only be a month after my last exam. Hopefully I find something to do for that month. I NEED TO GET A JOB(work experience)! If not I’m dead and ill be kicking myself for not going home sooner.

*breathe*

Ill be fine.

2 comments:

Chien said...

seriously... how do u kick yourself? I am curious... maybe i have short legs, I can never kick myself easily =P

Laurane said...

figure of speech. >< but i can kick my butt... hahaha.