Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I just finished my bio practical test and im feeling a little bit more... calm. (it actually wasn't too bad, but there were a number of things im worried about)
I'm still a bit excited though. Next class is our last dispensing tutorial and the last chance i get to make sure i know how to make labels correctly. kind of silly how something as simple as making a label can be so.... i cant think of the word for it... bah. whatever.

I actually really like this semester's biology. not that i know everythign about it, i assume i know more than half of what i've been taught this sem, but i haven't actually gone through my notes and the textbooks so i have TONS to study before the exam in 2 weeks time, (OMG ITS IN 2 WEEKS!!) and on top of that i need to learn my chemistry.(and pharmaceutics and stats but im not too worried about that now....) in chem- everything's NEW. agh.
but guess what, next year EVERYTHING in EVERY SUBJECT is NEW.

la la la...

i got emails to reply.

1 comment:

Chien said...

*I was here*