Monday, August 20, 2007

Note: I actually wrote this a couple of days ago when i didnt have an internet connection at home. i'm currently using some random wireless signal my computer has managed to detect and connect!

There was a time when I wondered why I was so nice to some people who don’t seem to appreciate what I do for them. I did what I did because they’re my friends. Now I sometimes feel like I’m the one doing the ignoring. I guess when we manage to have a friend we know we can depend on, we take for granted what they do for us. I need to stop being such a pig and get back to who I was before. Or who I think I was before. It’s not fair, and I hate being taken for granted so it’s only right that I try my best not to do that to someone else.

On a different note, to the bunny: I said I would do this ages ago. So here’s your list:
1) Be confident. Most of the time you’re right. (I speak from experience J)
2) Reduce food conversations from about 90% to um… 50%? Haha. That applies to me too I guess… ><
3) Eat proper meals. Think protein, carbo, and veges for every meal. (oh look, I’m talking about food again… =S)
4) Stop making simple decisions difficult. Like whether to buy bread or not.(food again!) I think we’re stressed enough without it. O yeah and you made me think so hard about chem. Prac too! But that wasn’t a simple decision was it…?

Ok end of list for now. I thought I had a few more last time but I can’t seem to remember…

Today's update:
a weekend of butt shaking has left me completely exhausted. and behind on studies. but i'll catch up. sometime...

4 comments:

Chien said...

duckie, that first part sound a bit like what I wrote last time...

and okay...
No more food! <--- (oppsss!)

Ohya, I view the clip...
You should see your butt shakes!
Born to be seductive (as you said) =P

Laurane said...

lol. a bit. opposite. i was reading yours and got me thinking... ><

thats why im not watching!

Anonymous said...

lol... ...i see you are hard at work with those dance rehearsals.

btw i don't think you could ever really ignore someone or take people for granted. the fact that you would be concerned about it makes you an even better person :)

Chien said...

opposite?? meaning?

eh I wanna record the modern dance, so that I can practise at home and know the steps...
I have a bad feeling about this!