Thursday, August 02, 2007

AAAAAAHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I think i lost the cable to connect my phone to the computer. i wanted to upload some pictures (YES I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO UPLOAD PICTURES) and my sad computer does not have bluetooth... SO i need that cable! and I CANT FIND IT! *cry*
now what???

ANyway. Breathe. Calm down. *inhale* *hold for a sec* *exhaaaaaleeeeeeee*

on a brighter note. i survived my first 8 hr stretch of classes. now left a 2 hr lecture tomorrow which doesn't sound too bad.
and i dissected an earthworm yesterday! i so wanted to take a picture of it. but the demonstrators had nothing to do so they decided to help me clear up... so it was gone.:( (but now i cant connect my hpone to the com so doesnt matter anyway! ><)

agh.
hokai.no pictures. sorrie.

im going out for a while since i have NOTHING to do at home. how depressing. andi thoughtid be happy after finishing thursday class...
bye!

No comments: