Friday, August 10, 2007

*grin*

1) I'm finally online on MY computer again.
2) I did not lose my phone-computer cable.
therefore...
3) PICTURES!! (and more pictures from my camera...) Enjoy. :)


My new room...


Before...
... After
Before...
... After

Before... (hi conie! :P) ... After
Me and my little zoo...hehe.


And now for some home made food! a lot of them were up on Conie's blog but since i havent put them up myself i thought i should. conie and i made them during the holidays...
Kim bab/sushi.
onde-onde (with gula melaka inside. we should have had a picture of it opened too!)
Scones (slightly too brown :P) with butter and jam

Self-saucing chocolate pudding.

And this is what i made a couple of days ago...


*ta-da* Chicken Cordon Bleu! inside it...
close up... :) hungry?
forgive me for gloating. im proud of myself! haha.

(ok. so the format is a bit messy. but i cant help it. blogger is being silly.)
i gotta go to lecture now. so bye!


4 comments:

Chien said...

hi

Chien said...

impressive~

Anonymous said...

looks like you're all settled in!! and what a chef you've turned out to be huh :)

i like the photo of you and your zoo....lol so cute.

don't stress out about chemistry! think of it as another challenge which you'll conquer and destroy.

sheila said...

i have my own blog now! teehee