Saturday, August 04, 2007

back-to-uni depression...

i can't concentrate.
i hate chem! i need to do chem though. last semester's cramming just before tests is something i dont want to do again this semester! but i cant help it. i cant concentrate on this until i really have to. agh. so instead of using my time doing somsething more productive, im here rambling about chemistry because this is supposed to be my 'chemistry study' time. and i got all my chem stuff laid out in front of me. im just not reading. well no, ive read. but nothings gone into my head. just a waste of time reading throughe verytthing.
1 more hour before the library closes.

hmmph.

bye.

1 comment:

Chien said...

at least you were in the library.
Guess where I was...
In my kitchen, my mouth and stomach work wayyy harder than my brain >.<