Friday, December 05, 2008

what have i been up to?

DAMN MY COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET! A PERFECTLY GOOD LONG POST DISAPPEARED!!! AAARRGHH! #$%^&*^%$#@!

So. Here I am re-writing the post. I'm so pissed off!! WTH.

After my last long and boring update... I got up to Saturday.

Saturday night: The plan was to go clubbing at Red Square with K and SM. Night started off at C's place with a couple of drinks. Headed to Red Square and after meeting up with K and SM, bumped into Y and Q! So ended up spending the night with them as well. Headed home at a rather early hour (in terms of clubbing nights...) at 2:30am. Damn those high heels... They're such a night ruiner.

Sunday: Started off quite late, managed to try a new recipe which i posted previously, then attempted to clear the houes a little bit before YL came that night to stay. Spent many hours online as well. Totally wasted day.

Monday: Spent the day at Glenelg, finally walking around looking at the shops and explored the other end of the beach. Glenelg is such a tiny little beach. It's enclosed... by this thing I forgot the name of (after 2 years of Geo Higher and even writing my extended essay based on the beach, i forgot what those things are called. =.=) Came home feeling rather tired, so I think I didnt do anything that night...

Tuesday: Met up with M, a friend I made while playing for Cabaret. We both learnt that no one understands the excitement, satisfaction and sense of accomplishment of playinf for a musical unless you're actually in it. It was nice to speak to someone who is still as excited about it as I am right now. :) She graduated from UWC a year before me and I haven't seen her since then. Now she's already done with Uni!! We're so bad at keeping in touch...
Later that night K came over for sing-songing and guitaring and yakking... It's nice to find someone who knows the same songs and enjoys singing along to my lousy guitaring... Glad to have found her earlier than when I found Andetheriel back in Spore...
C came over for a while bringing us her yummy bread pudding :)

Wednesday: Spent the day at D's house with C. D has the most adorable dog, who has a rather unfortunate problem of- Excited Peeing Disorder. ok. I made up that term (duh...) but it seriously needs to calm down and hold in that pee!
Later that night we planned to have dinner at Zapatas (a mexican place, as we really wanted nachos...) Y was so kind to drive us up north adelaide but when we got there- it was full. We never thought of making a reservation. I mean, the last time we went there, we managed to get a seat... So we ended up in Fellini, where i finally managed to try their pizza which is supposed to be really good, and it was. :) apart from the chilli thing which was waaay too salty, but their pizza crust was good anyway...
Then Y and C came over and we played a few rounds of Cluedo. I managed to once again lose every round we played due to my lack of detective skills... (or maybe i just never got the Conservatory card... ;P)

Thursday: Finally managed to bake the Brownies I've been wanting to bake since the day I saw the recipe online! Then later went to work.

And that's it!
I can't believe i re-typed everything. =.= of course it varied a lot. I felt like my first version was better (although either way for you readers, it would be just as boring...)
So here it is. Another boring post from a boring blogger...
Sorry no pictures. I wish I could post some too... But my computer is kind of sick at the moment. Attempting to post pictures would just kill it. Maybe one day when it's feeling better I will. Apparently K's computer started off like mine, and now it's in a coma... (or dead??!) So I think I better not push mine too hard...

The next couple of days would be short days for me involving me waking up on time for lunch, followed by dinner only a matter of hours after lunch as i have work starting from 6pm and ending late at night.... I'm quite glad I have extended shifts this week though (plus today's extra). My bank account is dry... As dry as the desert in central Australia.
And this is December. Three Family Birthdays, Christmas and in general- The Holidays.
I need those shifts.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

aLy said...

so colourful!

Marian said...

the same sentiments exactly! :)