Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Uh-Oh

I watched an ad on tv saying Gossip Girl will be showing on wednesday night. I figured I might not actually be home on wednesday night, and thus will not be able to watch it.

So having heard so much about Gossip Girl and Google-ing the hot guy that stars on it (cuz I've heard so much about him!) I figured that I need to watch this show. So... I headed online and proceed to look for Gossip Girl on the internet. I mean, It's been out ages ago, there HAS to be some place online where I can get it right?? Plus, now that my bro isn't here, I have all 7gb to use for myself. And I don't download stuff. So I've been underusing my internet for the past couple of months...

Guess what??
Something miraculous happened today- and I actually managed to find it online! It's amazing. I remember Google-ing Grey's Anatomy before many many times (I love that show...) and I have never been able to find anything. And here I am... watching Gossip Girl.

Bad idea though.

I found the first episode and watched it...
Now I'm halfway through the second episode which I enjoyed watchign more than the first, because I actually know the characters now and there was actually a bit more humour in it...
Currently waiting for it to complete loading... but I'm so impatient! i can't wait for it to load!!! ah!!!

see where I'm going... I'm going to want to watch the 3rd, 4th, etc... and I'm going to run out of internet bandwith before the 16th when I have another 7gb to use. :S

5 comments:

conie said...

COOL!!!

Blossom Cherrie said...

u know what... many of the localz (and i mean guys) are watching it... they find it good... LOL... "lots of dramas".. that's wat they said =.=... i'll get that from them some day though.. too lazy to download hahaha.. and i got to work tomorrow night >_____<

Laurane said...

dono why but my bro said his friend watches it too- another guy. i never knew guys watch shows like this.... haha.

Anonymous said...

you can watch greys and a lot of other shows on greatstufftv.com . i miss my tv time!!!

Laurane said...

ooh thanks sheila. ill check it out!