Monday, March 10, 2008

Holiday!

Today is Adelaide Cup Day so it's a public holiday. This country makes a horse racing day a public holiday. It's brilliant :)


So we took the chance to visit Madeline in the North to see where she lives and have lunch together. it's a friggin HOT day and we walked there. and waited forever for the bus to come to go back south. =.= But it was pretty fun... wandering around the city with friends. :)


Pictures...

Conie, me, Cheng Haw (chian ur's brother), Chian Ur and Madeline

Yes, i know i said pictureS with an S. but unfortunately my computer is being silly, and everything is lagging and it wont let me upload any more pictures.

SO too bad. later... or never...

have a good day.

2 comments:

chocolateshots said...

You know... it's really weird to read your blog and come across words you use that I don't think I've actually heard you say before.

Like 'friggin'.

Or maybe I'm just being weird. Lol.
Sounds like a fun day! :)

Hugs.

Laurane said...

martina! yes, i thought that name (chocolateshots) sounded very familiar. just cant figure out where from. =S
i've never said friggin? haha. i dono... i use that quite often i think. i say a lot more weird things in my blog than i do around people. :)