Tuesday, March 25, 2008

To: 'You'

I dont feel like going anymore...
I can get a flightthere for $119. why would i pay $199 just because we have to wait for confirmation of others before we buy our tickets. Think of how much i can do with $80. Oh, make that $160 because if i go there, i need to come back.

Not everyone is like you. You don't understand the things some of us go through to confirm a holiday like this. It's not about the effort it takes to get approval from parents. It's the guilt and thoughts that go through my head when i ask for something this big. What have i done to deserve it? I would take any chance i have to save just a few dollars more if it's possible. And if i can plan this trip another time, and book tickets months ahead and save some cash- i would rather do that than to go on this less than succesful trip with a handful of people i dont really know. And for something like this, i need the anticipation. I need to plan ahead what i need to do. I can't still be unsure of it a couple of weeks before i'm supposed to go. Heck, i dont even have a right suitcase for this holiday. Is it too late to change my mind?
I know how much effort some of you have put into planning this trip, but i really don't think it will work. Sorry for being so negative. I'm just trying to be sensible.

3 comments:

aLy said...

whoooaaaaaaaaaa........ no need to be so firm... i'm scared........

conie said...

I am not that "you" am I???????

Laurane said...

jie- thats why its here not in the mailbox.

conie- YOU THINK!? >:(
kidding. :P you know who it is...