Monday, September 17, 2007

outlet... dont know if you make any sense out of it. but.. whatever.

If my friend has a problem, i would love it if i'm the first person they turn to for comfort. Rant, complain, spew out everything. But(/and?) in response, isnt it only right to have some feeling towards what that person has just said? isnt it normal that you respond to what they have to say? if it is a 'problem' i highly doubt that it will be positive. And to be all happy-go-lucky about what that person has just told you isn't normal. At least that is what i believe. I believe it's not possible to find someone who you can tell all your problems to without that person feeling troubled. What's the point of talking to them about it if you don't want to share that feeling? Just because i respond negatively to what you have to say doesn't mean i dont want to hear anything about it. I appreciate it when my friends come to me to discuss problems. It shows that they trust me and appreciate me back as a friend. So yes, maybe sometimes i do complain about it. But all of us need an outlet. Best friend or not we all get frustrated by some things sometimes.
Just know that even though sometimes i get irritated and frustrated by some things you do or say, i love and appreciate my friends, and i never mean to do any harm. I can be quite blunt sometimes, and i apologise.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

hey watever problem you are encountering you noe you always have us especially conie to turn to... :D wat frens are for anyway?hehe

Chien said...

Firstly,sorry for not telling you problems most of the times...
Cos I dont wanna annoyed(cant think of a better word) you with something that you think it's nothing... >.<

And girl, you normally give positive response to me. At least that's what I think.

Anyway,yah! you can talk to me or crabbie if u want, you know...

Laurane said...

Thanks guys! <3