Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Merdeka Dinner and stuff.

I think i've had enough depressing blog entries.
Saturday night was a dinner to celebrate Malaysia's 50 years of Merdeka!
For the past month we've been rehearsing for that night, so we all hoped it would go well. It wasnt brilliant, but it could have been worse. all in all, we had great fun and food was good although it reminded me of grad dinner agian where i had to grab some food, stuff some food down, then go on stage, then come back and stuff more (cold) food down my throat. But i guess it could have been worse.
Took loads of pictures. They will be on facebook SOON. im currently at uni and it wont let me upload pictures on facebook like we usually do - the entire album. i need to upload them ONE BY ONE on this computer cuz it needs upgrading. =.=
If anyone wants to see pictures immediately, I'm sure Conie has some on her blog. check out my links...
I'll post ONE picture just to be nice:
That's almost all of us (Desmond isnt there...) in our modern dance costume. Clockwise starting from me: me!:), cindy, elaine, shereen (3 sisters), conie, yin lu, margaret and center- Ram.

Since ive been spending my weekends rehearsing, and with everything that has happened in the past couple of weeks, i havent been able to concentrate much on my work. SO its about time i start catching up with my studies. I am WAY behind and i got 3 tests next week. i think i;'m only going to really prepare for ONE out of the 3. because 1 of them doesnt count, and the other one shouldnt be too difficult. Chem. agh. why am i doing pharmacy? is it too late to quit? or too early to give up?

3 comments:

Chien said...

eh! happy entries then followed by testsss =.=

dont worry, sure u can finish everything (or almost everything) by next week!

Laurane said...

yeahi know... >< but i cant NOT bring it up. its bugging me.

Chien said...

okie okie... squick!