Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ooh ive been a (sorta) good girl... :)
ive done some revision.
finished 3 units of bio and been doing lots of math, but still very crappy at it. but yeah.. i think im gonna do another bio unit tonight. a small one. plant science. (NOT including photosynthesis n stuff like that cuz that stuff goes on and on forever!)

i tried a gazillion dresses today! well not really. a few. but at least i know what i want now. theres that one dress that im going to get. and its the first dress i tried (on saturday night). haha. its strange how its the first dress thats always right... for my grade 10 formal, i tried on a dress when my sister went to get a graduation dress. i went back and got the exact same one that i tried. =)
i think im gonna be a bit too casual compared to other ppl. but whatever.

Enariel will have their first practice session tomorrow. *grin*

my page's html is sorta messed up. the profile thingie and links have gone to the bottom of the page.

2 comments:

andetheriel said...

YAY FOR ENARIEL AND PRETTY DRESSES!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SerVo)