Thursday, March 23, 2006

mr wise man- i'll try not to crap so much but really sometimes u cant control it... u know what diarrhoea is like...

:P

as sheila pointed out, tmrw IS Our last friday chem lesson! which means its also my last friday morning math (YES!!) and last friday 7/8 bio and last 5/6 free. :( i like that 5/6 free which used to be my TOK. 5/6 frees are cool. u get to get lunch early and beat the queue!

ekat is coming to school tmrw. :) if everything goes as planned.

cant be bothered ot write anymore. haha. probably later...
bye

--------------edited at 9:50---------------

I got tagged by Stacy….

HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID I GO TO?
haha. I love this question… do nursery and kindergartens count at schools?
Nursery: T&W; Kindy: tadika seri intan (? Don’t really remember what its called), Tadika Aladdin; Primary: SMK (II) DJ, St. Mary’s, MGPS; Middle school: SFS; High school: UWC
That makes the total= 8

WAS I THE STUDIOUS NERD OR THE LAST MINUTE HERO?
I was never a nerd. I mean, I did my homework all the time but I never studied until I really had to before exams. So I guess it’s the last minute hero? :)

WAS I THE CLASS TAIKO(/DAJIE) OR THE TEACHER'S PET?
Haha. What do you think?? Mostly teachers pet. As stacy said, there are advantages. :)

WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST RULE I BROKE IN SCHOOL?
uh. Can’t think of one at the moment… im a good student! :P does sending sms in class count as breaking a school rule?

THREE SUBJECTS I ENJOY
BIO ALL THE WAY!!
Um… cant think of any other subject I ENJOY.
I hate English as a subject, but the class is pretty fun. Since I got mr bev as a teacher and some really funny ppl in class…
I used to like math. Now math is my biggest nightmare (even more than English)
Chem I guess…

THREE TEACHERS THAT INSPIRED ME
Mr Arnott from SFS- my grd 7 homeroom and science + math teacher
Mr Coskinas- my Grd 9-10 english teacher. even though I hated English and he scared the hell outa me…
Cikgu Arbiknah from MGPS primary 5. I loved her. I think I wrote her a poem for teachers day once. And she bought me a pen before I left the school. She’s the funnest local school teacher we had.
Now come to think of it, there are quite a few other teachers id like to name. from MGPS: cigku maziah(my primary 6 BM teacher, and who also happened to be my sis’s teacher when she was in pri.6); SFS: mr myong (my science teacher who got me interested in chem.), Mr Relyea (who made me enjoy history…); UWC: Mr Tranter (my gcse music teacher who’s just so cool! Hahaha :P and he got me into Cabaret!) , Dr Price (I really appreciate how he gets me to talk to him about how im doing with my studies and him being concerned about Math. I wish he had fired mr fensom tho… haha. Im sure he had the authority.)

PEOPLE I TAG
Andetheriel, Stitch, Ali Baba/ ka jie :)


I’m suffering from a massive headache right now. That’s the second time this week. Wth’s going on!?!? Its too bloody hot in spore. Agh.

oh, Swati and I signed up to perform at the graduation dinner. we're called Enariel. She decided on that in the end. i thought we didn't need a name. but then i guess just for the fun of it... we should have a name. :) we came up with a number of names first. stuff like.. Swarane and Shlim.. haha. anyway decided.
I'll be on the guitar and swati's singing.

ooh long post.

Strange mood swings today…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i think we had a very enjoyable last-friday-chem class laughing over certain calculator smilies.

"i wish he had fired mr. fensom.." lol....

andetheriel said...

mm i <3 your smilies. they will amuse me for years to come. *grin*

long live shlim...swarane..ENARIEL!

wheeeee. just thinking about it gets me high. :D

Mr. Brightside said...

whoa .. u play d guitar as well? sweet!! what songs u play?

Arbiknah said...

Thanks atas ingatan pada cikgu...cikgu sangat gembira mengajar dan mengenali murid MGPS..