Wednesday, March 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA and MY SISTER!
and my uncle! :)

I was very happy yesterday. I got my reasons. haha.

I found out today that i got friends who do the same thing as me after school. we get home before 4, and sorta hang around, do nothing,maybe eat something... then sleep. for around 2 hours, then get up and have dinner, and mess around even more, then start homework at around 10. or later. hahaha. o ya. and then sleep really late cuz hw sometimes take longer than we expect. or in my case, i just dont really get started until its really really late cuz i just cant concentrate! well, tonight i got french to do. and if i feel like it, someMORE Math.
there's this video on andeline's xanga. video for this korean song. its SO SO sweet..... and sad... should go see.
i think ritika (should be her on my shoutbox) is right. i am becoming clumsy. i have this permanent bruise on my thigh because of the bench that i keep bumping into. u'd think after hitting over and over again i'd remember. but no... i had to do it again.
here's something i took in chem last friday:Image hosting by Photobucket
sheila and i thought the color was very pretty. :)

21 more schooldays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its a strange colour. but then again i'm colourblind (all of us moosesses are) and when i did that experiment in 9th grade i faked the results. why do u put happy birthday sheila, then ur sister, then uncle? it just shows how much you dislike sheila because you put her first. yes. it's 2:47 am and i should not be awake right now...

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg omg (re:bruise) ME TOOOOOOOOOOO.