Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pictures and such

Dad came down from Brisbane yesterday. We walked around town for a bit, then went to get dinner at San Giorgio, and then dessert at Chocolate Bean. OMG THE CHOCOLATE... Love love love love love....

(too bad im a horrible photographer who doesnt know how to use her camera... so i have lousy pictures... :(... ) so take your pick.. with flash....
without flash...

choc fudge cake (mud cake?), white chocolate soup, dark chocolate soup, chocolate mouse, some cream and chocolate covered strawberries....

I WENT PAINTBALLING TODAY! woot! for the first time ever. I dont know if i'll go again though. Those paintballs really do hurt. I don't think I got hit on the vest at all... people keep on shooting my legs.. AND MY BUTT. Ugh. i have this circular paintball mark in the middle of my ass cheek and its really freaking me out cuz I don't feel it now... but what if it starts hurting later?? o.O i have a similar sized mark on my knee, a little mark on my other leg... and a pretty bad red mark on my face... im glad i have lots of hair and im glad its not very very obvious :S cuz its sort of underneath. what annoys me most is i have no idea WHO SHOT THAT PAINTBALL! ugh. lousy aim.

3 comments:

conie said...

Fun ya?!
let's do it again =P

You remember you showed me your cous bruise pic...
So you better document yours now =P

and I don't think I can aim THAT well, and get your skinny legs or butt =.=
I know I keep hitting Yusri's face only

Laurane said...

hahaha. you have lousy aim too then! (cuz i assume you didnt delibrately aim at his face...? thats not allowed!)

conie said...

I didn't aim at his face... which ever part of his body that's visible.
I simply shoot =.=

I aim lousily!
When I aim, I couldn't really shoot the spot.But if I didn't even look at them, I can manage to get them =P