Monday, July 14, 2008

Holiday?

I woke up this morning and these are the thoughts that ran through my head...


What time is it? 12:00pm. crap. meeting in 4 hours. I better not be late. aagh. headache again. Whats the meeting about anyway? oh right... the Malaysian Carnival. Crap. The carnival. we're screwed. I still need to get that guitar player's number to find out exactly what he does. What else do we have for performances?? wait wait.. why am i worrying about performances? I'm the fashion show person. I have um... 1 person and 1 costume (hopefully) but she wont be in adelaide till only about a week before the carnival... oh yes. and i might have 1 batik shirt from someone. But thats nothing much... Ok its late i better get out of bed...
my room looks like shit. i need to clean it up. work tomorrow. i need to wash my uniform.

=S

the entire holidays i'll have the msian carnival thing at the back of my head and its easier said than done to really DO something about it...

No comments: