Tuesday, June 19, 2007

so much to do, so little time...

my family is in adelaide! i should be happy! I know! i really am happy in a way! but not now!! its distracting! im not complaining though! but seriously. I NEED TO STUDY.

tonight i had alicia and conie over to discuss Comm. weird subject. dont know what to study for. anyway, a while after conie arrived here, my hsemate (who was out) called asking me to help her prepare dinner. i was still on the phone figuring out what she wanted, and at the exact same time, someone rang my house from downstairs (turned out to be my family) and at that exact same time also alicia knocked on my front door. thankfully conie was here to open the door for me, and i had to ask wendy to hold on and find out who was ringing from downstairs. it was all so strange how everything happened AT THE SAME TIME.

hmmph. so fingers crossed for tomorrow's comm paper cuz we're all still a bit "uhh" about what kind of questions they can ask us and the notes we have are extremely unclear and different sources tell us different things. like, we need to know how to reference things and the commas and full stops and whether to underline or italicise or put in inverted commas etc... Its all very ambiguous. hate it.

so now i dont know whether to go through referencing again or forget it and just continue with my chem. i think im going to do chem. its more important than stupid references.

goodnight. or busynight. or tiringnight. or cramcheminmybrainnight....

1 comment:

Chien said...

It's just opening-the-door...
Dont have to thank me XD