Sunday, June 03, 2007

procrastinating... and being tagged.

Tagged by Conie......

5 things found in your school bag
1. calculator
2. chewing gum
3. bio notes
4. empty twix wrapper
5. lip balm

5 things found inside your wallet/purse
1. student ID
2. library card
3. aroma cafe voucher
4. bank card
5. metro ticket

5 favourite things in my room
1. my bed
2. zilzie (my brown giraffe)
3. food
4. my computer
5. my earrings...

5 things you're currently into
1. eating
2. slacking
3. walking blindly around rundle mall
4. panic at the disco!'s "the only difference between martrydom and suicide is press coverage"
5. grey's anatomy (But i missed last week's episode! HOMG.)

5 people you tag
1. swati
2. wanda
3. stitch
4. alycia
5. you.
(yes i know i copied. so what :P)

looking through my wallet, i realised i lost my new zealand 20c i had sometime ago. i dont know where i got it from, but i cant have used it (its size is intermediate between the aussie's $0.10 and $0.20) so i probably dropped it. i was paying for something at the market on friday night when ALL my coins fell out of my wallet. i thought the coin compartment was closed and turned my wallet over and EVERYTHING CAME OUT and started clinking away on the market floor...(imagine the embarrasment) and the guy was waiting for me to pay... so conie helped me pick up lots of my coins (thanks!) but sometime during that i think i lost my NZ $0.20... :( it was a pretty coin. oh yes, and this reminds me to NEVER touch money, then food. dont know where on earth the money has been...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope that essay isn't frustrating you that much :(. don't despair, you probably ARE somewhat aware of the essay's weaknesses if you were able to realize that a rewrite is needed for a good grade. ummm just a tip from someone who at times feels like smashing the computer screen when writing essays: maybe it's the structure that needs to be changed? (topic sentences and how they relate back to your central thesis?)

andetheriel said...

PANIC AT THE DISCO ZOMG.
Best band ever. Do you want their songs? I have them! All of them! You should come online so I can send them to you! Or I could e-mail your gmail with them! AHHH.

:D

Chien said...

hey!u actually did this!
HAHA!

and you copied what?!

Laurane said...

copied you... the last bit... =.=