Tuesday, June 05, 2007

break...

hello!
i've been spending hours on math and getting no where (as usual) and my brain feels like it's about to explode, so i'm taking a break.
this is going to be extremely random so bear with me :)

the comm class discussion board is suddenly becoming more active! i guess most people leave the essay till the last minute like me! haha. it's due on friday in case you're wondering.

i need to learn how to ask OPEN QUESTIONS. No, i'm not suddenly thinking of it because i wasjust talking about comm class, but ive been thinking about it for a while. Asking too many closed questions just end up making myself sound very silly. once i bumped into a friend while going to uni and she was just coming out of the library and i asked her something like "You're going home for dinner?" instead of "what you doing?" i mean, it was 8:30pm. getting dinner at that time is prety late. and what is it about dinner anyway? she's at uni. wth. then i asked her another question which is just as silly and closed. =.=
today this happened again. i bumped into some people from school at the bus stop on my way home and i asked them "going somewhere?"
uh.. hello! they're at the Bus Stop. if they're not going anywhere WHY are they there?!? i could have asked a gazillion other questions with many answers but i chose to ask that instead. so one of them replied me " uh.. yea.. wer'e going somewhere. im not sure where. just somehwere." He didn't sound sarcastic or anything so thats good i think. maybe he really didntk now wher ehe was going cuz he was with a bunch of other people.
what's wrong with me!!?!?

i can just imagine myself as a pharmacist one day going- "hello! You have an earache??"
and the person looking at me like uh... What??
this is not good.

oh well. i just need to tell myself to THINK before i say anything next time. but seriously, who thinks of the possibilities of what answers someone can come up with before asking the question righT?

hoo well.
i should get back to work.

my fingers are freezing again. i think its the a/c. its blowing straight on my pur little fingers. :(

omg i think someone's name is lorraine here. oh wwait. maybe not. he;s a guy. o.O but i thought i heard someone call my name. twice.

btw im at uni.

1 comment:

aLy said...

LoLz.......... yeah, you probably should start asking more open ended questions. Would help spark a conversation too!