Thursday, November 02, 2006

update...

Hello all!
its been 2 months and a week since i arrived in Kuantan. I'll be back in Singapore on sunday :)
Anyway...
im done with my 2 months of work, and i also have my drivers license now! yay! :)
I baked some cookies yesterday for my collegues in the pharmacy, and they all wanted the recipe! so yeah :) that was good. haha. i thought it wouldn't work (baking i mean). The first tray came out prettymessed up... so i had to make some changes then it turned out fine in the end...

Parents came back from their trip to adelaide recently and ive got a place to stay there! sounds good so im pretty excited to get started. but somewhat scared... haha. well we shall see.
i also got an email from my Uni telling me when orientation is but i already know when it is so.. yeah...

i wonder what job ill get when back in singapore... was thinking last night cuz i couldnt sleep and i cant think of something i feel like doing apart from finding another pharmacy who would take me. haha.

SO

i'll be back soon. yeah. thats about it.

swati, i cant find your blog... o.O i forgot the address...

-laurane

No comments: