Tuesday, November 21, 2006

If you haven't heard Gentlemen, or Try Too Hard by Teddy Geiger, i suggest you do. I dont know much about the lyrics but the melody is really nice. it makes me feel.... happy. i guess. just listen to them. :)

Anyway, i STILL havent confirmed my job at guardian which is a very silly thing to do considering how hard some people try to find a job and not getting any. Mental note: I will do that tomorrow.

I really have nothing else to say. im updating just for the sake of updating. nothing's been going on.
well not exactly. we now have 7 guests in our house. 3 adults, 4 girls. I went to school on friday to meet teachers and have naan (which unfortunately had just finished when i wanted to get some). I also went ice skating that day with dom and mjelva and got a bruise on my wrist from ONE fall about 5mins before we left ice skating because some guy decided to skate in front of me, and not knowing how to slow down or stop instantly, i decided to head for the barrier at the side- not a very smart idea. oh, and the place had crappy skate boots which resulted in sorta bruised ankles too. on one leg. the other side was fine.

My internet died on me last night, which wasnt very nice. i was in the middle of conversations with people! last night i also listened to (but not watch) british TV. haha. some show called Deal no deal or something like that.....

today i watched 5 (or 4...) episodes of Greys anatomy. :)

yes ive been very productive the past few days...

ah.. i need to start doing something. i need to call up Guardian tomorrow.

well thats a bit of an update for you.

Goodnight dearies.

2 comments:

andetheriel said...

I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY. LOTS. AND LOTS. (I get it free on the internet here, hahahaha)

Laurane said...

i get it free too! from my sis who got it from her friends. :)