Monday, November 27, 2006

I hate moving.
It's been over 4 years since our last move. And i have SO much stuff!! I don't like throwing things away. like old schoolbooks and all that...

I spent my entire day today trying to sort out what stays in singapore what goes, and what i should bring to Australia. Very little of australia thoughts now though. no time for that. My mind is already messy enough... i suck at clearing stuff... and packing... And therefore am very slow. So i didnt get much done.

1 more day tmrw for the penang stuff. tues packers coming.

packers coming again on friday to move to new house here.

I think i'm falling sick. Crappy time to fall sick. but then i might have an excuse to do less with packing :P haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah laurane how bad can packing be? :P just take it slow and make lists or something to help you pack.

and i'm glad you got the job! better get used to waking up at 8 am... uni is right around the corner. unless you don't have an early classes. 9 AM classes can be a pain - this semester i do japanese everday at 9 but i'm switching to 10 next semester cuz i need more sleep hehe.

hope you don't fall sick - take care :)