Thursday, March 15, 2007

mumble jumble

My first test in uni is tomorrow. well, Sort of. I've completed 10% of my comm course with a little question answer thing and a short summary of an article. Tomorrows test is Bio. its a formative test, and the result is not taken into account for our final assesment. So we're not too stressed out about it and that's why i'm here blogging :)
I finish class tomorrow at 9am in the morning. then im done for the day! But i havent been doing much work so im planning to spend my morning in the library...

So. life has been good. We made dumplings for dinner on sunday. This weekend's plan is 'bak kut teh' haha. I haven't been a complete pig tho. i've been jogging. and at the moment i've checked out the botanic gardens, up and down torrens river and jogging round the oval... its not so nice there. dry and bare. blah... its nice to jog along the river tho. lots of swans, ducks, and other birds. oh and we saw a couple of baby swans on tuesday :) tres mignon! but the mum swan was staring us down everytime we got anywhere close...

oh and i saw the cutest thing at the park yesterday-
This guy was on one knee and he was hugging this girl and in his hands was this little box... one with hinges. and she was being all giggly and happy. one can only guess what had just happened...

Anyway, this has absolutely no connection whatsoever with what ive written so far... But some things have been getting on my nerves recently.
When i say i'll give you a call, i will. If i say i'll meet up with someone at a certain time, i try my best to. If i forget, or i can't make it- i will tell that person, and apologise if an apology is necessary. I don't understand why its so hard to keep simple promises (although its not officially a Promise) like that. Some people don't seem to think it's important to stick to their words at all. If you don't plan on calling- don't say you will. If you know you cannot make an appointment on time, or cannot make it at all- tell before hand! oh, and one more thing, when people are waiting, don't take your own sweet time. It's plain rude. I'm sure most of you agree with me...

surprising thing is, im not in the moody mood tonight. im actually feeeling quite cheery. last night i was moody. thank god i didnt write that last night :P

1 comment:

andetheriel said...

Lauraney you're so cute. Come online and talk to me! Or something. I miss youuuuu. <3