Friday, January 26, 2007

change of plans - again.

I'm now flying to Adelaide by myself. BY MYSELF! Shit.
As much as i wanted to do that before, ive been accustomed to the idea that mum will be flying with me for an entire month almost. Then all of a sudden- i'm going myself. I need to get my head around that.

Anyway. in 2 weeks time i would have just arrived in my new home in Adelaide. I Better like it there cuz im stuck there for the next 4 years at least.

hm. i have nothing else to say. end of story i guess. im going alone. yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laurane when are you flying off to adelaide??

haven't seen you online in awhile. must be the timezone thing cuz now i'm no longer online at 10-12 am (your nighttime). :( hope to talk to you sometime soon though...miss you!

Laurane said...

hey stitch!
yeahhh ive been wondering why u havent been online. u know what? ill drop u an email now. :)