Friday, July 07, 2006

out and done

So. The IB results are finally out. All of a sudden everything sorta changes. There's something new to look forward to or for some people there's nothing to look forward to yet...
I've sent in my results to NUS. Now my application status on the website says "application processing". I'll find out in a week or two. Don't even know if i want to go there. Guess what? If i DO get in, orientation is usually on the first week of August. That's in... *looks at calendar* 4 weeks. If not then ill wait for Monash and Curtin and see what they say. And i will have to get a job and find something to do to keep me busy for the next 6 months.

By the way, I dont like my blog entries (or any writing) to be read out loud, especially in front of people. So, YOU- Be nice, please dont do that again.

Its like english class. i hate it when the teacher asks me to read out my writing. May sound kindof stupid, but thats one of the reasons why i dont like english and i tend to dread english lessons especialy after we've had a short writing assignment. ANYWAY, i did good in english and i'll never have to go to another english class in my life so i should stop talking about english. :) I should write to Mr.Bev.

About my results... I predicted 2 grades for each subject. when the results came out, 3 was the higherpredicted grade, 3 was the lower grade. and my EE and TOK turned out pretty shitty. so, im not ecstatically happy, nor am i extremely sad.

Lots of people seem to have done really well and we're mostly all happy about everything so... to the class of 2006 (or more like the few 2006 ppl who come here...^^ ) Congratulations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lilo! you did well, so i think that in between "estatically happy" and "extremely sad" you should be happy/very content =).

haha hopefully you'll figure out what you want in these coming weeks..