Monday, July 17, 2006

Hi I'm back in Singapore again.

Kuantan was okay. I spent most of my time eating and watching tv while trying to complete the daily Sudoku in the newspaper. After 4 days of boredom, my friends finally found time to go out for a while. We took a stroll down the beach to the end where there was hardly anyone except for the occasional jogger hardworking enough to go all the way. There we sat and talked about anything and everything till the sun was about to set. Then we had McD's for dinner. haha. :)
I love the beach in Kuantan. Not only because of the wind and sand (the sea can get a bit dangerous esp during monsoon...) but because of the memories. I've blown bubbles there, flew kites, had a farewell party, made sandcastles, had coconuts thrown at us by sum crazy man, lived in the hotel by the beach for about 2 weeks when we first arrived in Kuantan (when we lived there about 6 years ago), and my did my extended essay research there. and got a C. but i wont go into that. :)

Amy's gone. and that sucks. Our plan to go to Kbox for the final time got cancelled(and i don wanna go into that either cuz its pretty depressing) so now i dono who i can go karaokeing with. i dont know much chinese... and dont know who is willing to sit and sing with me. haha. ooh wait. there's swati :P

NUS rejected me. Which means i got 6 months during which i have time to get a job (Nooo..) get my drivers license, and try not to be too bored after everyone else has gone off to uni. Right now it looks like i'm going to Adelaide. Cuz ive talked to Marian who's currently studying there and it sounds quite nice. they got nice beaches apparently. haha. :) and thats the only uni that i've been accepted to. i havent applied to the other 2 unis. haha. so to save the trouble of applying to the unis, i think ill just go to adelaide. Not only that, if i apply to the other 2 and i somehow get accepted, then i have to choose! ah horror! :P cuz i dont have any preference right? and i really dont care where i go. so if i got all 3 unis then ill have to choose and i really dont know how to choose. so better stick with one. my parents said ok. so... end of story. Adelaide- here i come! (in february)

I would post a picture but unfortunately my computer is being sabotaged by my dad and im on another com so no pic.

No comments: