Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm so bored.
i shouldnt be on the computer since there's nothing to do here. but its either this or i be in my room trying to clear up my mess or something... which i dont want to do.
so here i am. and im just gonna go on and on about what ive done and stuff... so this will be boring.

i went to plaza sing today. watched over the hedge with sheila and ritika. it was very cute and sorta funny. :) i love hammie. and the little porcupines, or whatever they are. i shared a double chocolate gelato with ritz. it was GOOD. oh and after dinner just now i had more ice cream. (i actually wrote 'ice scream' first then changed it. a bit strange...)

out of the blue my bro was saying how he wants to be a bartender. last night he offered to make me and my mum cocktails. so he me a 'mudslide' or something. its a mix of vodka, kahlua, and baileys. according to him. it didnt taste like super duper good or anything but it was drinkable. so i finished it. haha. my mum got 'white russian'.

i might go apply for a job somewhere tomorrow... i dont really want to tho... i like my holiday. plus that job just doesnt sound very appealing.

in the last 2 days i washed...
the bathroom, the car, my grad dress (yea only now... ive been lazy and forgetful.), my grad shoes (cuz someone spilled drink over it), and as usual- the dishes. haha... SO i have actually been doing things. :) the hols isnt a complete waste of time.

i need to sort out my schedule for the rest of the summer hols. i need to find out when school ends for my bro (so i know when i shuold go into school if i am...), when my sis is coming, when we're going on hols, when everyone is leaving (for hols and for real) and all that. right now im just pretty lost and confused and living everyday as it comes. kinda hard to make any plans when i dont know whats happening.

i think this is long enough. till next time... goodnight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... drinking already? i know u're legal... but that just makes me feel old so im not even gonna go there...
guess who?

Laurane said...

uh... can either be deric, or siew lian or hui ling.i dont think ure hl tho... who ARE you?? o.O

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah!!!!!! :D

Laurane said...

thats evil. XP