Monday, May 08, 2006

i am such a pig.
i came home early today after my final english p2 exam (YES!! NO MORE ENLGISH LIT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!) and after returning all my bio, geog, and english books (so satisfying... well except for the bio books bit. that was a bit sad :( ) so by 11:15 or so i was home.. and i was hungry. so i made myself lunch.(2 sausages and 2 slices of bread with butter, toasted. not the healthiest) then i had chocolate (i was rumaging around the fridge forever trying to find some. mum suggested an apple instead, but i found them at last so instead of an apple, i had chocolate...) at around 12, i was sitting on the couch doing nothing, and i was very sleepy. so i decided to take a short nap- in my room. bad idea. cuz my bed is too comfy. :) so anyway. this 'short nap' turned out to be a 4 hours sleep. 4 hours. right after my not-so-healthy meal for lunch. so anyway. i woke up at 4. and i decided to do the dusting that my mum asked me to do at 12... and now i'm here. sort of in shock about what just happened. i really didnt plan to sleep so much. tomorrow i will wake up early. ah. how many times have i said that!??!
good luck to everyone with many exams this week. :)

-laurane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe that's not a health-conscious lunch, but it's not an unhealthy lunch. for the record, i had two slices of hawaiian pizza, some lasagne and a banana for today. yumm.

oh i fell asleep too. but not for 4 hours (that is kinda unbelievable...sleep early tonight!!) i fell asleep on my bed for about 20 minutes hehe.

oh about grey's anatomy -i can tell you what happened if you're that desperate =P