Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chemistry??

"Acceptance of the dual nature of matter and energy and of the uncertainty principle culminated in the field of quantum mechanics, which examines the wave nature of objects on the atomic scale."

my brain is like mashed potatoes. (i had that for lunch...) and when sentences like that show up in my textbook, i need to read it over and over and over again to make any sense of it. if i do make any sense of it at all...

what the hell.

oh, and my front door's broken. apparently its out of battery. have you heard of anything more ridiculous!? my door is out of battery! (i need to use a card to enter, so the card reader thing is out of battery ... =.=) so i can't go anywhere cuz my housemate is sleeping (or as she puts it- 'lying down') and the locksmith will be coming and if the locksmith doesnt come i cant get back into my house.

im in a crappy mood.

1 comment:

Chien said...

LOL!
Tell me when you understand that line,cos i dont want to torture my brain