Monday, December 04, 2006

update and pictures!

elloI'm now sitting in my new room at 0502 Holland GEMS. Goodbye Carlton Terrace... :(I started work today! tiring... but good cuz well, i need the exercise :Pthe manager forgot i was coming in today! she stared at me not knowing who i was or anything, then i said im starting work today and shes like oh, ya.Ritika should be arriving in singapore today... or tomorrow :)
Im not gonna write anymore cuz im a lazy pig.^^ BUT i will upload pictures since my phone decided to cooperate with my computer and i can finally upload pictures from my phone...
This picture however was not taken with my phone. here's a picture of our lovely crabs, Littleshit and Dung:

The orange thing is a carrot. they like carrots.

The rest are phone pictures...

Tutorgroup classrom with SoM. they got new computers!


Ice skating with Dom and Mjelva. thats just a random picture of random people who went to see the 'snow' which started cuz it was someones birthday.Naan from school!
Me and my annoying not-too-long-not-short-enough fringe that i sorta cut myself sometime ago... haha.
What's left of my Graduation rose... (its dried petals in there if u can't see!) and now even that's gone in the bin... Christmas deco at tanglin mall!

Me eating my self-cooked noodles (NOT instant noodles!). muahahaha.
My room being dismantled...
The rock in the box of rocks i got on my birthday from adam mj and dom... my dad left it on the balcony cuz no one wanted to carry it down. haha. so its still there...

MRT train in singapore :)
bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool, you're working already? how's it like?