Wednesday, February 22, 2006

i was very clumsy today.
i bumped myself i think at least 3 times in total, 2 on the same spot of my leg, at school, and once at home and miraculously only got one bruise!
anyway.... as u can see(i hope), i managed to get my shoutbox on here. took me a while to find it cuz i dont know what its called, and the code was in my diaryx template. then i remembered that they sent me a confirmation email thingie when i got it, so i went to my gmail and looked for it, and (thx to the gmail 'mail search') i found it! yay!
anyway. currently, this blog is very unknown, much like my diary-x. but i guess i should tell more people about it...
i think im falling sick. u know how u have that feeling of being thirsty all the time and u just feel... sick? if i wake up tomorrow sick, then i guess my babysitting on thursday has to be cancelled! :( fingers crossed... i hope i dont get sick.
anyway. i just finished planning a practical for chem. i think its one of my best plans (apart from the bio one i did last week). :) i spent ages on it! so im taking a short break...
and now im gona go revise my french. i have my french oral (and my FINAL IB oral!) tomorrow at 8:40. wish me luck!

1 comment:

aLy said...

tsk tsk tsk... better drink loads and loads of water so u dont get your first job cancelled! (maybe its the nerves thats making u feel sick? hehe.. psychology...)
anyway hey i've replaced your xanga add with this one for the links on my blog, so loads of ppl (mainly my friends) will be able to read your blog too.. haha.. if they bother to.. but yeh, just letting ya know. tata!